Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Day: 101 (July 4)
Starting location:Vernon, NJ
Ending location: Vernon, NJ
State: NJ
Miles today: 0.0
Miles total: 1,347.7

We woke up well rested and really to face the day. The day full of BBQ and family. My mother is the oldest of 9 children and some of them still live in the North Jersey area. So in honor of the holiday, as well as my Aunt Joanne's birthday, Aunt Suzie threw a nice party. In attendence was:

Mom and Dad
Aunt Suzie, Clint, Trevor and Chris
Aunt Joanne
Uncle Dick, Aunt Lolo, Eric and Shannon
Aunt Eileen
Jason and I

We had lots and lots of food, followed by lots and lots of ice cream. Jason and I sure had our fill. We really had a great day catching up with everyone and answering all of their trail questions, which we love to do!


We hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Holiday! We are proud to be Americans, that is for sure!


My sweet cousins Shannon and Eric




My family!!

Conan + Backwards

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Love the pic with your rents. Hope you had a happy 4th! Missing you!