Friday, June 25, 2010

Rock' N Roll

Day: 92 (June 25)
Starting location: Allentown Shelter
Ending location: George Outerbridge Shelter
State: PA
Miles today: 16.8
Miles total: 1,247.5

I am not refering to the musical genre that become popular in the 1950's. No friends, I am refering to the fact that eveytime my foot hits a rock, my ankle rolls. Well, not everytime, but at least once an hour. These rocks that cover the trail here in PA are truly the pits. And they come in all shapes and sizes. By the end of the day my feet are stinging! Jason and I can't wait to be done with this state!

Now, I don't want to sound like I am complaining. As rocky and difficult as it can be out here, we are still having a great time. For example, the other day while we were eating lunch at a shelter, it started to rain. So a bunch of us chose to wait it out and play game of Yatzee. When would be ever have the chance to sit and play a game with friends on a Thursday afternoon, only because it's raining outside?

Only two more days until we see my parents!!! Yay!!








This is what we walk through in PA all day long.







The only good thing about some of the rocks us that they offer great views'

Conan + Backwards

1 comment:

Katie Ashley said...

have so much fun with your parents kristen!!! p.s. you guys are getting way too skinny. i love you guys and missss youuu!!!